Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Memoir

   The hard sound of the school bell indicating the end of the period knocked me out of my glaze. The

room around me erupted as everyone packed up and ran out to their next class.  As quickly as I could,  

I jammed all of my social studies supplies into my bag And ran out into the  narrow ocean of people.

I can find my way to my next class by following everyone else in my class I thought. The hallway

was so full of people that I couldn't see anyone. That's when the second bell rang. The hall emptied

like a bathtub draining. The only sounds I could hear were my own footsteps echoing down the hall.

My face was hot and sweaty, and I had no idea where I was going. My stomach was in knots like

garlic bread. I was too stressed to think about how to find my way anywhere. They must have started

class already I thought. Coming to reality, I took out my agenda book and found my way to the

classroom.  While walking there, I came to the important realization that you can't only rely on your

friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment